The Best Camino De Santiago Podcasts
Whether you’re looking to learn about the Camino De Santiago or to connect with the global pilgrim community, podcasts are a great way to carry the Camino with you. Ranging from practical tips to inspiring and emotional pilgrim stories, these are the very best Camino podcasts.
THE BEST CAMINO DE SANTIAGO PODCASTS
THE SACRED STEPS PODCAST by Kevin Donahue
Hosted by this blog’s author, the Sacred Steps Podcast walks virtually alongside authors and pilgrims, connecting a community of pilgrims from across the globe. From the Camino de Santiago through Spain to the Via Francigena across Europe to Italy, the podcast features updates and first-hand accounts from the footpaths of pilgrimage.
I started the Sacred Steps Podcast as a companion to my upcoming book with the goal of connecting the global community of pilgrims. While many of the Camino podcasts talk only about the daily experience of walking, the Sacred Steps Podcast brings together authors and pilgrims to share their first-hand accounts of the emotional and spiritual experience of walking the Camino de Santiago and other pilgrim pathways.
Available on your podcast app and as a video podcast on YouTube, the podcast also introduces several lesser-known journeys, such as England’s Pilgrims’ Way to Canterbury, the Way of St. Francis to Assisi, and the California Missions Trail in the United States.
MY CAMINO PODCAST by Dan Mullins
A weekly podcast featuring interviews with pilgrims from around the world who have walked the many paths to the remains of Christ’s Apostle St James in Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. Hosted by Sydney broadcaster and producer Dan Mullins, My Camino – the Podcast explores pilgrims’ motivation for undertaking their Camino, what they carried, where they stayed, how far they walked each day and many other questions.
THE CAMINO PODCAST by Dave Whitson
The Camino Podcast is a program focused on pilgrimage. We talk about major pilgrimage routes, like Spain’s Camino de Santiago, we share stories from the road, and we talk about more technical aspects of pilgrimage.
HELPFUL WHAT TO PACK TO WALK THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
- PILGRIM RESOURCES FOR COVID-19
- The Top Hiking GPS Apps for iPhone and Android
- The Best Camino De Santiago Podcasts
- Walking the Last 100KM of the Camino de Santiago
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Camino de Santiago
- Packing List: My Recommended Gear for Walking the Camino de Santiago
- HOW TO: Follow Trail Markers and Trail Blazes in Europe
- Key Differences between the California Missions Trail and Camino de Santiago
- 2021: Holy Jubilee Year for the Camino de Santiago
- PACKING LIST: Trekking The World
- Review: Osprey Manta 34L Backpack
- PACKING LIST: Backpacking First-Aid Kit
- HOW TO: Make Your Own Camino Backpack Shell
- PACKING LIST: First-Aid Kit for Blisters and Foot Care
- HOW TO: Five Tips for Urban Hiking
- Recommended Apps and Maps for Camino de Santiago
- Where was “The Way” filmed along the Camino de Santiago?
- Where are the Apostles of Jesus Buried?
- How To: Train to Walk the Camino de Santiago
- How To: Select a Backpack for the Camino de Santiago
- Why is the Scallop Shell the Symbol of the Camino de Santiago?
- How To: Sleep Peacefully on the Camino de Santiago
- How Much Does it Cost to Walk the Camino de Santiago?
- The Best Hiking Poles for the Camino de Santiago
- Review: Sea to Summit Coolmax Adaptor Traveller Liner with Insect Shield
- Key Differences Between the Camino de Santiago and Via Francigena
Husband. Father. Backpacker. Pilgrim. Author.
My recent treks include the Camino de Santiago through Portugal and Spain as well as section hiking along the Florida Trail and the Appalachian Trail. In 2020 and 2021, I’m walking the California Missions Trail in the United States, as well as England’s ancient Pilgrims’ Way from London to Canterbury. Afterward, I’ll begin the Via Francigena, the historic way in Europe connecting Canterbury to Rome.