The Best Camino De Santiago Podcasts
Whether you’re looking to learn about the Camino De Santiago or to connect with the global pilgrim community, podcasts are a great way to carry the Camino with you. Ranging from practical tips to inspiring and emotional pilgrim stories, these are the very best Camino podcasts.
THE BEST CAMINO DE SANTIAGO PODCASTS
THE SACRED STEPS PODCAST by Kevin Donahue
Hosted by this blog’s author, the Sacred Steps Podcast walks virtually alongside authors and pilgrims, connecting a community of pilgrims from across the globe. From the Camino de Santiago through Spain to the Via Francigena across Europe to Italy, the podcast features updates and first-hand accounts from the footpaths of pilgrimage.
I started the Sacred Steps Podcast as a companion to my upcoming book with the goal of connecting the global community of pilgrims. While many of the Camino podcasts talk only about the daily experience of walking, the Sacred Steps Podcast brings together authors and pilgrims to share their first-hand accounts of the emotional and spiritual experience of walking the Camino de Santiago and other pilgrim pathways.
Available on your podcast app and as a video podcast on YouTube, the podcast also introduces several lesser-known journeys, such as England’s Pilgrims’ Way to Canterbury, the Way of St. Francis to Assisi, and the California Missions Trail in the United States.
MY CAMINO PODCAST by Dan Mullins
A weekly podcast featuring interviews with pilgrims from around the world who have walked the many paths to the remains of Christ’s Apostle St James in Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. Hosted by Sydney broadcaster and producer Dan Mullins, My Camino – the Podcast explores pilgrims’ motivation for undertaking their Camino, what they carried, where they stayed, how far they walked each day and many other questions.
THE CAMINO PODCAST by Dave Whitson
The Camino Podcast is a program focused on pilgrimage. We talk about major pilgrimage routes, like Spain’s Camino de Santiago, we share stories from the road, and we talk about more technical aspects of pilgrimage.
HELPFUL WHAT TO PACK TO WALK THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
- THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO TRAVEL GUIDE & MUST VISIT PLACES !
- Charging your Phone, Headphones, and Battery on the Camino de Santiago
- Online Compostela Requests for the Camino de Santiago – 2022
- Where are the Apostles of Jesus Buried?
- Key Differences Between the Camino de Santiago and Via Francigena
- How Much Does it Cost to Walk the Camino de Santiago?
- How To: Train to Walk the Camino de Santiago
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Camino de Santiago
- CAMINO 101: HOW TO PREVENT BLISTERS HIKING THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
- CAMINO 101: The Pilgrim Routes on the Camino de Santiago
- Layering Ultralight Clothing for Pilgrimage Backpacking
- CAMINO 101: Five Mobile Phone Apps for Pilgrims Walking the Camino de Santiago
- CAMINO 101: Should you take a sleeping bag on the Camino de Santiago?
- CAMINO 101: The Pilgrim Passport
- CAMINO 101: 3-Month Training Plan for Walking the Camino De Santiago
- CAMINO 101: How many days to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- CAMINO 101: What is an Albergue and Where Do I Sleep on the Camino de Santiago?
- CAMINO 101: How to Sleep Comfortably on the Camino de Santiago
- CAMINO 101: How Much does it Cost to Walk the Camino de Santiago?
- PILGRIM RESOURCES FOR COVID-19
- 2021: Holy Jubilee Year for the Camino de Santiago
- Walking the Last 100KM of the Camino de Santiago
- The Top Hiking GPS Apps for iPhone and Android
- The Best Camino De Santiago Podcasts
- Packing List: My Recommended Gear for Walking the Camino de Santiago
- HOW TO: Follow Trail Markers and Trail Blazes in Europe
- Key Differences between the California Missions Trail and Camino de Santiago
- PACKING LIST: Trekking The World
- Review: Osprey Manta 34L Backpack
- PACKING LIST: Backpacking First-Aid Kit
- HOW TO: Make Your Own Camino Backpack Shell
- PACKING LIST: First-Aid Kit for Blisters and Foot Care
- HOW TO: Five Tips for Urban Hiking
- Recommended Apps and Maps for Camino de Santiago
- Where was “The Way” filmed along the Camino de Santiago?
- How To: Select a Backpack for the Camino de Santiago
- Why is the Scallop Shell the Symbol of the Camino de Santiago?
- How To: Sleep Peacefully on the Camino de Santiago
- The Best Hiking Poles for the Camino de Santiago
- Review: Sea to Summit Coolmax Adaptor Traveller Liner with Insect Shield
Husband. Father. Backpacker. Pilgrim. Author.
After years of section hiking the Florida Trail and Appalachian Trail, I set out in 2019 to complete the Camino de Santiago through Portugal and Spain. The experience changed the direction of my life and I’ve been walking in pilgrimage ever since. My recent journeys include the California Mission Walk and England’s Pilgrims’ Way from London to Canterbury. I’m currently walking sections of the Via Francigena through Europe to Rome.